Friday, January 30, 2009

Choosing a Subject - Which Way Do I Go (Day Nineteen, Paragraph 21)


If I had readers, I would put this to a vote but since I don't think I have any readers I will have to make the decision on my own. Just in case, though, I will post a poll over on the right hand side of the page there. Voting is open until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, February 1 (so you'll still have a little time to vote after the game is over). One of the choices will be "none of these" - if you choose this option, please leave your suggestion in the comments.
There are four options in the running for what I will write about on this blog. First, right off the bat, I am eliminating Option Three (write about my kid). I know I am just not going to do that. If I was going to write about him everyday my mother-in-law wouldn't be bugging me all the time. That leaves three viable options: being forced to declutter my house while documenting and writing about the "5 things" I sort each day; using the "Next Blog" feature on blogger.com to write about the "next" blog; and finally, writing about the first photo in the queue on the Flickr Creative Commons "Attribution" page. One of these three is enormously more appealing to me than the other two. One of the options is enormously less appealing to me than the other two. One of the options is not so interesting to me anymore even though it seemed like a decent idea at the time. I will reserve my decision for now though. On Monday, if there are people, I will submit to their will and my paragraph will be in line with the poll results. If there are no people, I will make my choice based on no identifiable criteria whatsoever. After all, what difference would it really make if there are no people.
Photo credit: A_of_DooM on Flickr

No comments: