Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Third Try (Day Two, Paragraph 4)


I know. I know. I know. Yesterday I said this wasn't going to be "about" writing but it seems that today that I am not getting any satisfaction writing about any other topic. This post is my third attempt to meet my quota for the day. My first shot at my daily paragraph was a post about a book I like but I was struggling to put together something interesting and cohesive without sounding too pretentious or too much like I was writing a book report ("I really, really, really, really like this book"); the post is saved in my "draft" folder and maybe I will work it out and publish it one day. My second attempt for today's entry was about my personal life but, after only a few sentences, I was left feeling too vulnerable for "day two"; that paragraph will also linger in the draft folder for now. And now this charming entry, the third try, which will actually see the light of the internet. Hey - don't judge - it is a paragraph.
Photo Credit: Soul Pusher on Flickr

No comments: