Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Obsession Waning


Last month I wrote about how I had become mildly obsessed with Entourage and was so excited for the new season to begin. Too bad it is a big yawner. Maybe it is because Vince isn't looking for work this season. Maybe it is because Turtle has a girl. Maybe it is because Drama has work. Maybe there is too much E. Maybe it isn't more of the same but less of the same instead. I don't know. It seems to have crossed the line from merely mundane (in the vein of a show about "nothing" a la Seinfeld) to really boring. So disappointing after my big build up. Oh - and in case you were wondering about the photo for today (which by the way was not the first photo when I went over to Flickr) - the tie in is that time can change your opinion about things or something philosophical like that (as philosophical as one can get about a television show, anyway).
Photo credit: sciondriver on Flickr

No comments: